We are a global company, with more than 70 subsidiaries operating in 5 continents, with an on-site presence in more than 100 countries, and nearly 3000 employees: we are highly-specialized professionals trained in designing and developing complex solutions in the civil engineering, geotechnical and environmental construction markets. Our worldwide network grows through innovation and diversification of its sectors of activity and through an increasing range of high quality and environmentally-friendly products and applications.
We do not simply sell products: we strive to be the leading technical reference for designing and developing advanced projects. We are strongly committed to solving our clients’ problems by providing better solutions through attentive listening, innovation and collaboration.
This role will have to support the Industrial Controller in the day by day activities, providing data analysis regarding all the items that contribute to generate the industrial cost of the different product families. After a period of training, the jobholder will be responsible for the transfer price calculation of goods, from manufacturing to trading companies. The main internal references for the jobholder will be the production managers of the manufacturing plants in scope.
Duties will include:
- Management of the Bill of Materials (BOM), controlling the elements that compose it
- Control of the Machine and Labour cycles time, mapping the actual situation in the various manufacturing plants, and comparing it to the standard cycles time
- According to the data collected, provide industrial cost analysis and the single product cost estimation
- Ensure that the right transfer price is communicated to the trading companies following any request on their side
- Data collection and database structuring and maintenance
- Following the guidelines provided by the line manager (Industrial Controller), run data analysis and reporting, monitoring periodically the KPIs set.
The ideal candidate has:
Administrative and economic skills:
Computer skills - user:
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Database Tools (e.g. Access, SQL) - Nice to have
SAP – Nice to have
Good English spoken and written