We are a global company, with more than 70 subsidiaries operating in 5 continents, with an on-site presence in more than 100 countries, and nearly 3000 employees: we are highly-specialized professionals trained in designing and developing complex solutions in the civil engineering, geotechnical and environmental construction markets. Our worldwide network grows through innovation and diversification of its sectors of activity and through an increasing range of high quality and environmentally-friendly products and applications.
We do not simply sell products: we strive to be the leading technical reference for designing and developing advanced projects. We are strongly committed to solving our clients’ problems by providing better solutions through attentive listening, innovation and collaboration.
The Junior lawyer will be responsible for advising and assisting on legal matters in connection with the Group’s activities.
• Assist with ensuring that the Group conforms to statutory requirements and that any areas of action or improvement are highlighted in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Procurement contracts preparation
• Provide support to teams in documenting arrangements.
• Work with the Corporate Lawyer to ensure legal best practice, efficiency and effectiveness of procedures and methodologies of the Group.
• Produce relevant reports.
• Supervise the management of all legal documentation for the legal team
Degree in Law
Minimum 2 years of experience as an apprentice in a consulting agency or a law firm (lawyer’s office), international experience preferred;
Experience in Industrial Procurement, civil engineering (construction)
Mandatory requirement: Excellent Knowledge of English; Legal English in particular;
Other foreign language(s) a plus
1. Excellent time management skills and an ability to work well under pressure.
2. Proactive and results-driven
3. A drive for excellence and professionalism.
4. Able to uphold ethical standards and values, and to act with integrity and confidentiality.
5. Empathetic, cooperative and team focused.